Thursday, August 16, 2012

Teapot & Tea Calendar for 2013



Thanks to Angela over at Tea with Friends.blogspot for posting, this morning, that Scott's Bookstore in Newnan, has in the  " Teapot & Tea Calendar for 2013".   I asked my hubby if he would like to take a road trip and he agreed one was just right for today. So off to Newnan, a little over an hours drive, and there were only  three left,  now there's only a couple left.  This is one of  my favorite months. I was so excited about the calendar and the pretty pictures that I forgot to take one of the cover.

My birthday is August, here is the one for it.




I don't think I've had or seen this tea before.




This is the back cover of the Calendar, with all the months.
My lighting in my room wasn't too good but the pictures on the calendar are very  pretty.
They would do great to frame them once the month is over.


HAVE A BLESSED DAY!




4 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Now that is a lovely calendar, Sylvia! Every tea lover should have one. Thank you for your visit and have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Pamela M. Steiner said...

My sister gives me one of these calendars every year for Christmas. Now I have a sneak preview of what to expect. I hope she can find one! I didn't know they'd be out this early! I'll tell her to start shopping now! LOL!!! Mine hangs in my dining room above my bookshelf that has my books about tea, tea parties, tea pots, "If Teacups Could Talk", (Emilie Barnes w/ Sandy Lyman Clough illustrator)and other various books related to tea time. I save these calendars every year, thinking sometime I will frame some of the pictures or try some of the recipes, etc. I haven't done it yet...maybe when I retire someday.! Thanks for sharing with us. So glad you got one before they all disappeared! Sounds like a lovely day. Your hubby is sweet!

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

This is a lovely calander Sylvia.
I have'nt seen a calander like it. Especially one with Ty phoo tea.. My mother always bought it, it was her favorite.
I am pleased that you were able to get one of the last ones.
Wishing you all the best for your birthday this month. My eldest son is on the 27th August.
Happy blessed weekend
val

Sylvia said...

You'll love the calendar, hope your sister finds one.