Tuesday, April 15, 2014

THIS MAY BE MY LAST BLOG POST

 
 
 
 
Good Morning, It's raining here today, maybe the sun will come out soon and all will be bright and sunshiny again.  At least my Azalea's are blooming. 
 
 
OOps, I had a problem with Grome on my computer this morning, so I had to uninstall it. A page came up and said it was dead.  Has anyone had this to happen to them? So now I am back only on Google.
I don't know how it let me upload this photo I took yesterday of my azalea but it did. When
I tried to upload two others, it wouldn't let me, so this will be my last photo untill I can discover
what's wrong with Google Chrome or if I no longer wish to be stressed out with this PC.
 
Anyway, next week I would be blogging 2 years. It doesn't seem that long.  I have met a lot of great
ladies and have loved reading all the blogs and sharing with them.  I am friends with some of them on FaceBook and Google plus. I hope to keep up with you there.  This may be my last post.  Things are changing in my life, and there are things I need to change also, like my time on the computer. 
 My husband has  a health problem and will
need my attention for the next few months.  I need to be as attentive as possible and there will
be days at a time that I won't be home.  Some of you ladies have prayed for us and emailed me.  I hope you will continue to do both. I would love to hear from you.  I will leave my blog up for awhile so everyone has a chance to read it.
 
 
Have a Blessed Day!
Sylvia
 
 
 


14 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I am so sorry, Sylvia Life is never an easy journey and it is even worse with a ailing spouse. I will be praying for you. I hope you will leave your blog up-it will be nice for YOU to come back to and see what was going on in your life at the moment. God bless you- I will miss your posts but I do understand. And I hate all the Google mess with Chrome and all!!! UGH----xo Diana

Stephanie said...

Oh sweet Sylvia, I couldn't imagine you not blogging - I often think back to when I came across your blog in my first months of blogging :)

I understand your desire to "be still" on your blog especially with your darling having health problems. I do hope you leave the blog up in case you ever want to come back even if it's 1 year later.

I am sorry about your computer issues. . .computers can be so aggravating at times, yet also a blessing - after all, we met through the computer :)

Praying for you, my sweet friend! Love you!

Beth said...

Hi Sylvia, I had a problem with my computer recently and Dell tech support told me my copy of Chrome had become contaminated. They removed it, then we reinstalled a new one and no further issues. Sorry for your husband's health problems Sylvia. May God help you through this time and may he have a full recovery.

Jan said...

I'm so sorry, Sylvia. I've enjoyed your blog and your comments on mine. I'll be praying for you and your husband-God bless and keep you!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh Dear Sylvia, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you and your husband. May God be with you and carry you through this time together. You will be missed here, but I truly understand. Please stay in touch as you can. I still want to come have tea with you someday.

Lottie said...

Oh Sylvia, I will miss you with all my heart! I pray your husband will have a speedy recovery from his health problems.

Please keep your blog up so from time to time you can let us know how things are going.
Love,
Lottie

La Tea Dah said...

God's blessings to you, Sylvia. I will miss your blog, but hope you'll be back soon. Prayers for your husband are being sent.

Bernideen said...

When our computer crashed at Christmas - it seems to me it said that too! We had to get a new computer. You are in my prayers!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Gentle hugs, and wishes for strength, for both of you.

Also sorry that computer issues, are kind of "forcing your hand," on making this decision... To perhaps quit blogging.

My hope is that he will beat this health issue! Both of you will come through it, with courage and strength. And you will then feel like returning to blogging.

Gentle hugs,
Tessa~

Martha's Favorites said...

Sylvia: I will pray for you and your husband. You will be missed. Hugs, Martha

Debbie Harris said...

Dear Sylvia,
The Lord directs our steps doesn't he?
I will pray that you will know His presence daily as you care for your loved one, that is not always an easy task, but all things are possible with God.
It has been a joy meeting you.
The Lord bless you and keep you ever so close to Him.
Joy! Debbie

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Syl I am so sorry........I am praying for you both.......and your blog will be waiting for you when you find the time again............maybe pop in for a quick share of tea or update on your husband's health....never has to be all or nothing.....but you wi ll be sorely missed. I remember the first day you blogged...........heck, I remember BEFORE your first day! (wink wink, nudge nudge.)

God bless - this Easter and always. ♥

bj said...

So sorry for all the stressful things going on in your life. Maybe you can take a long break, just leave your blog as is....when things get better, you may want to come back to it. Blessings to you.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I'm sorry to hear of your husband's health issues, Sylvia. Life is a gift but there are indeed times when these trials come our way. You must do what is right for you. I will pray for you and your husband. Do take care and perhaps you would consider leaving your blog open for a while just in case you want to return to it from time to time. God bless you and Happy Easter!

Blessings and hugs,
Sandi