Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Special Garden Tea!



Good morning, it's a lovely day after the rain yesterday. Welcome to my Garden Tea with some of my fury and feathered  friends.



The air is so fresh, clean and feeling good.



I have Biscotti, it's almond vanilla dipped in chocolate
and

 Grapes for us to enjoy.



They are always great to have at Tea Time.






Tea is ready, also.


 
The sky is so pretty and blue!

 Oh here is our first guest, this little bird has made her home in my fern.

 And here's Mr/Ms Hummingbird, a frequent visitor! I have some sweet nectar for her.


 And of course, Milo and Madi is here. Still just a little cool for Madi.

The three silly 
frogs, they always have a fun time!



In the summer I turn my chimaera  into a planter holder or in this case it holds the little frog birdbath. 




 Don't know what's so funny, they didn't tell me the joke!


Ms. Rabbit came at the last minute, she scampered in 
over the morning glory.



I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY,
and come again soon!

Sylvia

Linking to"Outdoor Wednesday

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute cute! enjoy your garden tea area, it is so peaceful.

Love you,
Debbie

Sylvia said...

Thanks Debbie!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh so cute! Wish I could come and enjoy a cup of tea with you in your lovely garden. Thank you for sharing.

God's Grace Overflows said...

Thank you so much for letting me peek in and staying for a lovely visit. I do wish we lived a bit closer, so we could have tea together, in person. :) So, until then this will have to do. I love that you have a quiet place that you can set and enjoy the day.

I wonder what those frogs are laughing at? It is such a cute stand. I love that you were able to get close enough to those hummingbirds. They are my favorite and I love that they are quick, but yet still. Just simply amazing, Sylvia!

I hope you have a lovely week and Happy Fourth of July if I don't get back on before then.

Hugs,
Amy

Debbie Harris said...

Such a lovely tea, Sylvia!
Everything was so pretty and inviting.
Your fence is quite beautiful, especially the one with the rabbit.
One of our house, trained pets is a mini lopped rabbit. They make the best indoor pets, and so easy to train.
Have a beautiful rest of the week.
Blessings, Debbie

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Sylvia, what a beautiful tea time! I enjoyed visiting you and just know how calming and peaceful tea time can be for you. You have lots of furry friends visiting for company! Love your teapot! Praying you have a good week.
Nancy

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Your garden tea you have prepared is splendid, Syl.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend. Give your hubs a hug from me.

♥ God bless.

Fit and Healthy Baby Boomers said...

Enjoyed having garden tea with you. Tonight we can smell the moisture in the typically dry AZ air and we're hoping that it will indeed rain and not just tease us.
Best, Sharon

Kay G. said...

I think those frogs are laughing because they are so happy they are with you in your garden!
Lovely to have tea with you!

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful tea in the garden Sylvia! I love your pink morning glories. I didn't plant any this year, but will enjoy yours :-)