Thursday, July 31, 2014

Project Complete, Finally!



 Years ago (in the home we downsized from,well 11years ago) my hubby built in our back porch, to make a small sunroom. We bought an oval table and chair set for it. I have been wanting for so long to restain it since it has faded so badly.

This is the before photo.


                                                                                                                                                                        



Now the After!



 Love the after!



It's hard for me to get started on projects these days, but I do like the results.  Now I would like to stain the concert floor of the patio, but can't decide what color.



I have enjoyed many a morning there listening to the birds sing and having a cup of tea.


 Hope you are enjoying your day!

Sylvia

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's absolutely lovely, my friend! The after looks great and I'm sure you will enjoy many hours sitting there - wish I could join you :)

Sending you much love!

Jan said...

Beautiful!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

great project, completed!!!

you put me to shame. i can't seem to get any projects started...

and a so pretty new background on your blog. i love, love, love this background. it is soft and pretty, without being distracting. purrrrrrrrfect...

tessa~

Lottie said...

Sylvia, the transformation is beautiful! What a cute table and chairs! It is so nice to start your day with birds and nature in a sun room!

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

Dear Sylvia,
It doesnt look like the same furniture.. It looks so lovely and brand spanking new.. such a good job. Your patio will be looking super. A nice light beige would go nice on the floor.
Happy August .. val xx

bj said...

O,Sylvia, your table is beautiful. I love the style and the re-staining really brought it back to life.

Valerie said...

How lovely! Just wonderful!
Blessings, Valerie

Pamela M. Steiner said...

What a great job! It certainly made that table/chairs look new and bright and beautiful! Great Idea! Enjoy!