Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hodgepodge Birthday Tea Brunch!




Last Thursday was my daughter, Gina's birthday and Friday night her sister Debbie, had a slumber party for her and the girls. (I didn't slumber with them, I need my beauty sleep). They didn't go to bed unto 3 A.M. I did go for the Brunch the next morning.

When I arrived Debbie was setting the table with all kinds of goodies. I had made scones and homemade Lemon Curd, and I brought along extra tea since my two teenage granddaughters enjoy tea with me.








We had all kinds of good things to go with the scones.
Strawberries!

 Peaches!



 Brownies!

 



We even had the smell of Autumn from a candle!



We all enjoyed sitting around talking, laughing and having a good time, sipping
our tea and eating!



Have a Blessed Day!
Sylvia

6 comments:

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

How lovely, that you could all be together on your daughters birthday.
I love lemon curd.. haven't made it in years.. i might just have a go again for christmas fare.
super photos.. Happy week Sylvia. val xxx

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

This is the best kind of tea party, good food and family to share it with. I'm sure your donation of scones and homemade lemon curd were appreciated.

Stephanie said...

This looks like such a lovely tea party and Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter :)

Your blog looks beautiful for Autumn, sweet friend. Love to you!

Debbie Harris said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!
What a delightful way to celebrate.
I'm with you, let the young slumber, beauty sleep feels much better. :-)
Your scones made my mouth water, and that fruit...yum!
Sweet blessings to you, friend

Pamela M. Steiner said...

How lovely! What a wonderful way to celebrate together. Thank you for giving us a bird's eye view of the goodies. Would have loved to have been there!

Glennis said...

Scones with strawberries and cream is a favourite of mine, but lemon curd sounds lovely too.