Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Coffee










Isaiah 55: 6
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:



Proverbs 3:1

Forget not my law;but let thine heart keep my commandments;

verse 5,6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


Today is a new day, we have been given! 

Our life is a precious gift from God,
The way we live it is our Gift to Him.


Have a Blessed Day!
 



 
 

10 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I read God's word....I believe God's word....I depend on God's word....then, I go and try to do way too many things on my own strength. Will I ever learn? Thanks for the sweet reminder, my Friend.

Susie said...

Sylvia, I love this post. Hope you are having a blessed Sunday. xoxo,Susie

janice15 said...

Very nice great scriptures thank you. Have a great day my dear, with love Janice

Melanie said...

Beautiful reminders. Thank you.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love these verses. I hope your Sunday has been full of the joy of the Lord. I appreciate you doing this so consistently each week. It is a blessing to me.

bj said...

a very pretty post...hope your Sun was a good one

Stephanie said...

God's Word is so precious, my friend, and it never returns void. These were beautiful and encouraging verses - thanks for sharing!

I hope you had a blessed Sunday and I am praying you have a wonderful week. Love and hugs!

Visits With Mary said...

Beautiful scriptures, no matter how many time we read God's Word we are always blessed!

Danielle Carlson said...

Thank you for sharing, Sylvia!

God's Word is a refuge, a light in the darkness.

Dani xoxo
a vapor in the wind

Sweet Tea said...

So thankful we have such a MIGHTY refuge.
Thanks, Sylvia.