Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Foto Friends Sky Photo's








" "Thy mercies are renewed every morning, great is thy faithfulness, O Lord"
Lamentations 3:22-23


Sitting on my front porch, one morning this week, I notice these clouds, ran inside and got my camera.
I thought they would be good for Friday Foto Friends.





I love to be outside early in the morning.
This is the street in front of the house.






You can see how close to the road the house sits.
I notice the sun trying to come up through the trees.



















"And God said, Let there be light, and there was Light"
Genesis 1:3



"And God called the Light Day, and the darkness he called Night,  And the evening and the morning was the first day."
Genesis 1:5



Today I am reminded of God's great Love and Mercy!
It turned out to be a Beautiful Day.
Praise our Lord God!

Have a Blessed Day!
Sylvia






11 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

That was a beautiful way to start your day...thank you for sharing it with us, right from your own front porch! God's beauty and magnificence is everywhere if we just open our eyes to see! Thank you for helping us to see! Have a blessed day today!!!

Susie said...

Hi Sylvia, I loved your photos. Do you like to sit out and have a coffee in the mornings? I love our porch, only thing, I wish it were screened in. I hear the neighbor man down the road come by our house every time he goes to work...his truck has a rumbling sound. Funny the noise that become familiar to us. Blessings for a fabulous weekend, xoxo, Susie

Melanie said...

So pretty! I never tire of sky photos. So ever changing. Have a lovely day.

Stephanie said...

Breathtakingly beautiful, my friend. The clouds look like soft brush strokes on a beautiful blue canvas.

Have a splendid weekend. Hugs!

bj said...

such beautiful photos...have a great weekend...

Nonnie said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely morning indeed. Great pics. I see the sunrise and the sunset and just love the way God starts and ends our day with His beauty.

Sandi said...

Awesome photos! Love the dawn's early light.

Visits With Mary said...

Your pictures today are awesome. The first picture made me think of angel wings and the one of sunrise, you picked the perfect scripture. I really enjoy sitting on the porch and enjoying God's beauty around me. Hope you're having a great day!

Breathing In Grace said...

Beautiful pictures. Wow, right out your front door. Thanks so much for sharing. Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love sitting on our porch early in the a.m. and I can watch the sun rise thru the trees. You have a beautiful spot to enjoy God's world. I wish you a very nice weekend. I enjoyed your scripture verses.

Toni said...

Beautiful set of photos from your front porch. Loved the scriptures with them too. Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed day ahead.