Friday, March 24, 2017

Photo's of the Week




It's time for Friday Foto Friends
This week has gone by so fast!

Monday I was enjoying the warm sunshine,
sitting on my patio. This pretty red bird begin to sing to me.
I just sat still and listened for a while.
I quietly got up, went inside and got my camera .


He soon flew away to make someone else happy with his singing.

Wednesday afternoon my hubby and I enjoyed a snack at our favorite Coffee and Bakery Shoppe.
Of course I had Earl Gray tea with my multigrain muffin!




Thursday I took my granddaughter to lunch at Mansfield of Zebulon.
It's a pretty brick house turned into a restaurant.






The grounds are so lovely this time of year.






Lunch was a Turkey and cheese sandwich on French Toast bread along with Mango Orange Fluff. 
 It was really good!








Hope your week was as enjoyable.

Have a Blessed Day!

Sylvia


Joining Deb for Friday Foto Friends,
click on the link and join me. 

15 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Yummy looking lunch! I'm sure the time with your granddaughter was precious. Our grands have been here.... or we've been there... this week, too. They're blessings in our old... um, older.... age! 😊 Thanks for sharing and linking up today. Hope you have a great weekend!

NanaDiana said...

It looks like you had a great week, Sylvia. I love that little house turned into a restaurant. The grounds there are just lovely. I am so anxious to see something green and growing here this year. xo Diana

Mamaw's Place said...

Great pictures. That french toast bread for a sandwich is awesome sounding.

Cranberry Morning said...

Lovely photos! I think I would enjoy that restaurant. It's so pretty! Glad you had a good week. xo

Anonymous said...

The brick house restaurant is adorable. I love the architecture and the food looks delicious! The Cardinal is so gorgeous. I love this time of year. Happy Weekend.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

What a lovely week! Love the picture of the Cardinal! I've seen so many here lately...there seems to be a cardinal convention going on! LOL. Such beauty to behold! Love the places you visited and the food you ate...how wonderful that you could spend that special time with your granddaughter! That is such a blessing...for BOTH of you!! Thank you for sharing with us. Have a blessed and beautiful weekend!

Sandi said...

Whenever I see one red bird like that, I feel like I am being watched over.

Elizabethd said...

The orange fluff looks delectable!

betty-NZ said...

Sounds like a wonderful week!

Billie Jo said...

I love these posts, Sylvia...
And I love your photographs.
We have had several blue jays here.
I haven't been quick enough with the camera,though!
Have a cozy weekend.: )

doodles n daydreams said...

You've had an interesting week. I love the look of your lunch, yumm. It's fun going out with the grandkids isn't it?

Diana

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Beautiful Cardinal!

Visits With Mary said...

I think it's great that the pretty red bird waited for you to get your camera before flying away! That was a blessing! Looks like you had a great week, enjoyed your pictures. Hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful weekend.

Aritha V. said...

Such a Nice red bird!!!!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

That lunch sounds dreamy - what a pretty house and gardens - WOW!

Hugs.