Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Picnic at FDR




After such a great time on Sunday,
celebrating my granddaughters birthday
having a picnic at the Flint River, hubby and I just
had to get out and enjoy another beautiful day.
We packed up and drove to our favorite state park.
Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park.


It looked as if it may cloud up and rain. It didn't so
we stayed awhile and watched the water on the lake ripple.


There was one tiny flower all alone.



There were quiet a few campers enjoying it also.
Good time to go visit your State Park.







Madi is always ready to get out. She's happy now.


And here's a sky photo I failed to add to Monday's post, when we were at the Flint River Sunday for my Anna's birthday.


Aren't they pretty! I love looking at clouds.


Have a Blessed Day!
Until next time
Sylvia

7 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

There's nothing like enjoying the outdoors.... God provides the most awesome scenery! And, I 💜 sky photos, too!

Jocelyn said...

Your pictures are beautiful!

Toni said...

Beautiful photos Sylvia. When my kids and grandkids were young I used to take them to Hyde Park to FDR's home and next door to the Vanderbuilt mansion. I only live 27 miles north of there. :) Have a day of blessings my friend.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Looks like beautiful weather to get out and about and enjoy yourselves!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Such a beautiful place and day together. I know you enjoyed your time there. It looks so peaceful. Thank you for sharing it with us. Really pretty.

Kelly-Anne ♥ The Diary of a Country Girl said...

Oh, Sylvia... It sounds like you and your husband had a lovely time indeed! Such beautiful scenery... I love venturing into nature and enjoying the sights, sounds and smells! {{smiles}}
Thinking of you and sending love your way!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia, Oh I would love to visit that park. I love the ripples on the water. Madi is adorable. So happy she enjoyed herself.
I am having computer problems, but I will be sharing John's computer....it may just take me a bit to get around to everyone! lol I wish you a nice weekend.