Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Trip and Diet











We love a road trip and it won't be long 
before the trees turn to beautiful fall
colors.



But for now we'll enjoy the beauty like it is!





Of course we always have to stop for breakfast
or lunch. This morning it was breakfast.






This is my breakfast most mornings now that
I am on a Low Carb diet!
As of this morning, I've lost 25 pounds, it has
taken me 5 months.
I hope my doctor is proud of me when I see her this afternoon.



Now the biscuits and muscadine jam isn't mine,
it's my hubby's. He loves it.


I drink water and at this restaurant, it is served in
a Mason Jar.
Have a Blessed Day!


Sylvia


7 comments:

Susie said...

Loved your pictures. Congratulations on your weight loss. I know it was not easy. I have done the low carb diet before, it works. But oh boy I love bread. Wishing you sweet road trips this fall. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Good for you Sylvia! I'm trying to get back into weight loss mode, myself. Healthy choices for my body, one by one.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Congratulations on your weight loss and your DISCIPLINE! Geez, biscuits are a real weakness of mine. I see you are in GA -- and down south, they know how to do biscuits right in my opinion! Here the leaves are really beginning to turn and there's a definite chill in the air in the mornings. Thankfully it's been in the upper 80's this past week during the day though!!

Debby Ray said...

Congratulations on your weight loss, Sylvia! I try to eat mostly low carb but haven't really done the induction phase for a while. I need to though! There are so many low carb foods and recipes out there. Good for you!

Sandi said...

Amen! Thank you for this, Sylvia. God bless you.

"....a Low Carb diet!"

Congrats! It totally works. I feel so much better when I cut out carbs.

Elizabethd said...

That certainly looks a delicious breakfast!

Red Rose Alley said...

Road trips are one of my favorite things to do. You lost 25 lbs. - good for you! That's not easy. Your breakfast looks Yummy. I've never heard of muscadine jam, but those biscuits sure look good. I hope the Fall arrives for you soon, Sylvia.

~Sheri