Monday, September 18, 2017

Up and Going Again







It's been a couple of months, now my 
computer is up and running, after about 
2 hours last night with the tech guy.
It seems to be working better than ever,
just hope it stays this way. I told it if it
doesn't behave itself it was going to the
dump!

I'll try to be back posting soon. Got to 
get my thoughts straight after the hair
pulling time last night. Dates with the 
tech guy isn't always a fun date!

Have a Blessed Day
and I'll be back soon!
Sylvia

7 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Hurray! Mine needs a new hard drive I think! So in the meantime I use my husbands computer!

Visits With Mary said...

So glad your up and running!!! I've missed you.

Toni said...

Great to see you back my friend. You were missed.

Susie said...

Sylvia, We have missed you. Glad you are back. Wish I knew more techy stuff too. Gather those good thoughts girl. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Welcome back!! I have really missed you here!!!

Margie said...

Welcome back, Sylvia. Hope that your computer will behave from now on.

Red Rose Alley said...

I was wondering how you're doing, Sylvia. So glad to hear your computer is running now. Computer issues, no fun.

Wishing you sweet September days.

~Sheri