Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday Morning




What a difference a week makes.
Last week it was 19 degrees and snowed,
This morning it is 47 at the moment and
will get to 65 by afternoon.



The sunrise is so pretty this morning.
This photo was taken by my friend,
Jane. She took it outside on her porch.
She said it was ok for me to borrow it off her facebook page.



"....the joy of the Lord is your strength".
Nehemiah 8:10


Just looking at the sunrise brings joy to my soul!
We are blessed with another day, to love and live in His presence.



Have a Blessed Day!
Sylvia




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































7 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

We're having a January thaw right now. Mild temps, feels spring like, but by the end of the week it'll be in the upper 30's again. That's okay though, we've been much colder this winter, so I'll take upper 30's!

Sylvia said...

Sometimes Google messes with me an want do right when I am trying to do a blog post, sorry it put the comment part so far down. I know it's google because when I am on other pages that aren't powered by google it works good.+

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So beautiful! I know, it is warm here again too. In the 70's! I really prefer the 60's, but I won't complain.

Sandi said...

Beautiful sunrise, Sylvia!

Visits With Mary said...

We're are having the same weather here. That is a beautiful picture!!

Red Rose Alley said...

What a pretty sunrise, Sylvia. I often see the sunrises more than the sunsets because I'm a morning person. Your snow pictures below were wonderful also. Nel lives in Georgia right now, and she got the same snow as you did. She just watched it in awe.

I hope you have a very nice week, Sylvia.

~Sheri

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Isn't that a beautiful picture! We went from below zero to mid-50's today! Thunderstorms last night; power went out briefly; pouring rain all day; sun came out in evening and just a few minutes ago we had hail. I think we've covered most of the weather bases now haha!