Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Wild Daisy





It was 74 degrees here yesterday!
This weekend it will be back in the 30's!




Oh well, we'll enjoy these pretty days
while we can. So my hubby and I decided
to have lunch at a new B&B that I just heard
about in the small country town just a few
miles away. If you are ever traveling through
Georgia a must place to eat is in the town of
Molena, at the Wild Daisy farm B&B .





As we walked inside we were met by the owner, Jenny, she sat us at a nearby table. 
She also told us that we could go upstairs and look at the bedrooms.
First we ate, didn't take long for her to come with our food.



It was all so good! Tasty and made just right!
She told us they try to use as much fresh vegetables from their farm as they can.
I like that!
I had the apple pecan broccoli salad and the bacon three cheese quiche,


The beautiful room made it that much more
inviting!




So after eating I managed to make it up the staircase with my bad knees, but it wasn't too bad a climb.





At the top of those gorgeous stairs. I found these beautiful bedrooms, each one had it's own bathroom with a claw foot tub. Barn style doors covered the door to each bathroom.








The hallway was just as nice all dressed in something from the farm.
  I felt like Joanna Gaines had just left!










After telling Jenny how much we enjoyed our lunch and the tour upstairs, we  left.
Out side Antique stores lined the sidewalk.
I have visited them many times so,
that will have wait for  another day to wander in them, and another chance to eat at the B&B!


I hope you enjoyed touring this delightful place
as I enjoyed eating there and seeing all the rooms and
antique furniture.
I had so many more photo's of the inside,
maybe you can visit sometimes and see for yourself!

Enjoy your day!
Sylvia

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Sylvia. We love to visit places like this! I enjoyed your photos so much. The food looks delicious. That is a gorgeous dining room. The upstairs does remind me of Joanna Gaines' style of decorating! Would love to visit here some time. Have a great day.

Breathing In Grace said...

What an awesome place to visit. Georgia must be chock full of unique places. I'm gonna have to do some research since it's not too far of a drive.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh that looks so delightful!!! Thank you for sharing your lovely lunch and tour with us. You do have so many neat places to visit around you.

Visits With Mary said...

I love places like this..so pretty on the inside. I don't know if I could have not gone into some of those shops. I also know my old knees probably would have given out if I did too much. For some crazy reason my legs and knees refuse to keep up with all the things I still like to do!! lol Have a great day!! Thanks for the lovely tour.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

What a delightful quaint spot to visit! The meal complete with beautiful china looked amazing! And such a nice tour your pictures took me on, oh I loved the claw-foot bathtub and unique bedrooms. Truly a delightful place to stop and stay a while! Enjoyed your tour today :)

NanaDiana said...

DARN IT! Just lost my comment. Anyway...what a great place...love the dining room and the upstairs area. Just gorgeous! Thanks for the tour! xo Diana

bj said...

ooo, i love places like this...there was a B&B in an olden hotel in a town not far from us and my mom and I went there a lot...I'm so glad you had a nice time...and thanks for sharing all the photos with us. xo

Stephanie said...

Oh Sylvia, what a delightful little place! And wow, 74 degrees! What lovely weather you are having :) We have been enjoying warmer temperatures as well. It's been in the upper 40's here which is quite warm for the mountains. Our snow is melting quickly.

Hugs to you!

Cathy said...

This sure looks like a beautiful place to visit.

Val said...

First of all, I want to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and caring for our Baby girl. Second, I loved this post. Where is this? This is gorgeous!

Debby Ray said...

Wow...this looks like such a great place...love all of the rustic details in those rooms upstairs! That food looked amazing too! Happy Wednesday!

Val said...

I wanted to come by again even though I left a comment this morning and tell you thank you again for your prayers. Please remember our granddaughter tomorrow. It is going to be a big day of testing.