Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Getting to Know Me










Let's see how much you and I have in Common.


Q and A

Favorite Smell - Roses

First Job - Clerk

Last Job - Pharmacy Tech

Current Job - Homemaker

Dream Job -  Only wanted to be wife, mother and                          grandmother.

Favorite Pizza - Chicken Alfrado

Favorite Ice Cream - Hot Fudge Sundae

Favorite Dog - Madi my Chihuahua

Favorite Cat - Milo, my long hair fur baby                          



Roller Coaster - No, only once in my life, and  that's  enough for a life time!

Pet Peeves - When my hubby doesn't clean up after himself.

Vehicle Color - White, the last 3 cars I've had 

Color of eyes - Blue

Favorite Holiday - Christmas

Night Owl, Morning or Day person - Morning,
I am up every morning before dawn

Favorite Day of Week - I am thankful for ALL of                                           them

Tattoos - NO

Beer, Wine, or Neither - Neither, just a cup of hot                                         tea or coffee in the mornings and or hot cocoa                                               

Can you drive a manual transmission - Yes I can                                                        but don't like to

Favorite Color - I love them all but lean to Pink

Do you like Vegetables - Yes I do

Favorite Season - Spring and Fall's pretty colors    and temperatures

Favorite Pastime - Spending time with Family



         Now how many of these do you and I have in common?


  







17 comments:

Gayle said...

Thank you for the wish of a beautiful day --- returning the thought.

Visits With Mary said...

I loved reading your answers! These Q&A's are fun. Hope you have a great day!!

Debby Ray said...

Fun post! We seem to have a lot in common, Sylvia...my car is black, I never could get the car with the manual transmission out of the parking lot in driver's ed...lol! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Debby Ray said...

I also love your new header! :D

Stephanie said...

This was such a fun post, my friend. Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself.

Love and hugs to you!

Susie said...

Sylvia, I like reading about you. So funny about the roller coaster. OMG, that pet peeve is absolutely one I have also. I have it about everyone truly. If everyone just picked up and cleaned up after themselves it would be a more enjoyable world. LOL. Well we know little babies can't but young tots can even put toys away. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

This was fun!

Toni said...

Enjoyed reading your answers Sylvia. I should try these Q&A's once in awhile. I usually write my blog posts in bunches and never one at a time. LOL! My posts are set up for the next 2 weeks. I never was or want to ride a roller coaster. No fun for me. Anything that leaves the ground is not for me. Have a day of blessings my friend.

Dianna said...

Well, let's see...we both hold the same job currently, our dream jobs are the same, definitely have the same feelings regarding roller coasters, and we both like vegetables and our favorite seasons are the same. This was fun, Sylvia!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

This was fun...I love roses smell too, and hot fudge sundaes, and always wanted to be wife, mother and grandmother...tea for me, please...morning person, blue eyes, no tatoos, love Christmas (but wish we didn't have to do "gifts"), love vegetables, color teal, no more rollercoasters for me either, I love spending time with family and good friends. I don't have any pets...used to have dogs, but we just were too busy to be able to enjoy them properly and it wasn't fair to them, so no more...but if I did have a pet, it would probably be some kind of dog that I can take for a long walk and it wouldn't run away from me...yes, pet peeve? People who don't hang up hand towels/dish towels, but leave them on the counter in a heap to sour...not mentioning names here...and toilet seats left up, not mentioning names... LOL

Zaa said...

We have 11 things in common...This was fun reading your answers and then comparing ....I think most of us don’t enjoy the roller coaster (ha Ha) My car is usually burgundy as I love all shades of pink and purple... Thanks for the happy post...Hugs

Red Rose Alley said...

We have about 9 things in common.....goodness! : )

Sheri

Anonymous said...

This was fun. My last 3 cars have been black. My eyes are green. I feel the way you do about roller coasters! One of my favorite colors to wear is royal blue. John has oatmeal almost every day and I cannot get him to fill the bowl with water to let it soak! argh

terre said...

i think i will take a cue from you and share a similar post on my blog!

terre

Kay G. said...

We are very much alike except I have green eyes! Other than that, we are kindred spirits! :-)
Oh, except I can't change gears in a car! Forgot that one!

Sylvia said...

I see there is 6 things we are alike, so that isn't bad. Thanks for visiting me at A Grandma's Blessings.

God's Grace Overflows said...

What a fun post! From the looks of it, we have much in common too! I never would of guessed your favorite color was pink! ;) Mine is red. Close enough to pink. I have blue eyes too! Once on a rollercoaster is plenty! I can kinda drive a manual, kinda...but prefer my black automatic suburban! Ha!

It's horribly windy here today. And we have blowing dirt...we so need rain!

Have a good weekend Sylvia!

Hugs, Amy