Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thankful Thursday







I am thankful for this day the Lord has given me.
He woke me this morning.
He's given me another day to enjoy His grace.
The weather is still not cool enough for me but
I'm thankful it is suppose to be cooler by the weekend.
I am thankful for family and friends.
There's so much to be thankful for that it would take so long to name it all.
I am thankful for all my blogging friends, for your kindness and support!
Have  a wonderful day filled with Love and Joy!

Show someone you're thankful for them today!

Sylvia

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! I'm thankful for your blog friendship and being able to share with you. John was just giving me the weather report that Fri/Sat/Sun will be cooler! Yay!

Sandi said...

I am thankful for this blog post. It cheered me up! And gave me hope. Just had a difficult discussion with a friend. But here is sunshine. That's reassuring! :)

Susie said...

Sylvia, I see your kind words have helped someone already today. We never know how we will touch another's life. We are thankful for you . Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Visits With Mary said...

"There's always something to be thankful for" is such a true statement. I'm thankful we met through our blogs!! Hope your day is happy and blessed.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

And I am thankful for YOU!!! God bless you my friend. Thank you for this positive and uplifting post today!!!

Red Rose Alley said...

A hot cup of lemon tea sounds so good right now, Sylvia. So busy doing last minute things for the baby shower. I sure want to rest now. I always appreciate your Thankful Thursday posts. : )

~Sheri

janice15 said...

Yes there are many things for us to be thankful for. I'm thankful for you as well thankful for your visit. Thankful for the love you always express on your blog. It has been warm here too in San Francisco.. i'm ready for cool weather.. blessings my dear with love Janice