Friday, September 29, 2017

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT AUTUMN






It's pumpkin season!
Everywhere you go you see these
pretty pumpkins of all kinds.
This one is made out of tin.




I love this one with the little Owl sitting on it,
that I found on Facebook!
Isn't it cute, it's got the sweetest eyes.





I love Geese also. There's always some on the
walkways, when we visit Warm Springs, Ga.
(maybe they are always there because they can't fly away)



Scarecrows are everywhere too!
But they don't Scare me!




I love 'potato vines'!



Cool weather, so I can sit on the porch and have Tea!




OH, I Love Chicken Salad, too!



I love it even better with grapes!
Don't you!


"Let us not become weary in doing good,
for at the proper time we will reap a harvest
if we do not give up"
Galatians 6:9


Oh by the way, Nana Diana takes a break, has a new blog page, it's called Cottage by the Cove, and is having a giveaway to celebrate!
Here is the link just Click and you're there!
http://acottageonthecove.blogspot.com/2017/09/well-here-i-amand-there-you-are-come.html


Get out and Enjoy the weekend!
Sylvia

http://www.jeremiah-2911.com/2017/09/friday-foto-friends-98.html

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! Such delightful photos of Autumn this morning. The chicken salad with grapes looks delicious. I also love your porch - a beautiful place to enjoy a cuppa tea. Wishing you and your family a blessed weekend.

Breathing In Grace said...

I didn't realize you're posting again... mercy, I'm way behind! I love fall and everything that goes with it! And, yes, I like grapes in chicken salad, too!

Aritha said...

Hello Sylvia, how are you? I love the 'potato vines'! Real potato's? Never seen. And the sweet little owl. I have bought a wooden owl. Also very nice. Okay, let's eat Chicken Salad!

Susie said...

Sylvia, I have some of the dark potato vines. They did well this summer and are lasting into fall. I just stuck some fake flowers in the containers here. :) Loved your pictures. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

Nonnie said...

I love potato vines, too, but the bunnies here eat them. I have to put them in a pot and just let the bunnies keep them trimmed. That little owl is so cute and I love chicken salad with grapes and walnuts and red onions. Ummmmmm yummy.

Visits With Mary said...

Loved all your fall pictures, this is such a great time of year. I love potato vines too, we had one at our old house and it grew to be so pretty. Love chicken salad too, Mr D and I often eat chicken salad sandwiches. I'm going over to visit Cottage by the Cove...have a great day and weekend.

annie said...

I love potato vines too! I keep promising myself to plant them in my boxes but don't.
The chicken salad made me hungry and I love the geese on the porch!
Happy fall and happy Friday. I will certainly visit Cottage by the Cove.

living from glory to glory said...

I love all the fall lovelies also, it feels so good to have achange of seasons.
And yes chicken salad is so good, I like it on crackers.
I love hearing the geese fly over head of our home!
Hugs, Roxy

Kay G. said...

Ready for some cool weather? We are promised that it will get cooler in Georgia soon, I hope so!

Margie said...

I'm a fan of the pumpkins and scarecrows too! Happy Fall, Sylvia!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love all your fall scenes and other lovely sights. I am looking forward to sitting on the porch again soon. It's getting a tiny bit cooler in the evening, but the mosquitoes are still too bad to stay outside for long. I am trying to get in the "fall" mood. Little by little. Your posts have helped! Have a blessed day my friend.

Joyful said...

I love the vines cascading down the brick wall. So pretty. You are making me hungry with your chicken salad. I do like it with grapes too ;-) The porch area looks like such a lovely place to sit and relax. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x