Saturday, August 10, 2019

Words to Live by.....God's Favor







There's a Bible verse that I keep taped to my computer. It says:

"At dawn let me hear of your kindness,
for in you I trust. Show me the path 
I should walk, for to you I entrust
my Life."
Psalm 143:8

Today is my 74th birthday, God has been so good and faithful to me. My mother only lived to be 60 and my father 70.  God truly has his hands on me.
I am so thankful to get to spend another birthday with my family.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time
to every purpose under the heaven:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Surely God has shone his favor on me, for me to live this long. Every morning I commit the day to Him. My times are in his hands..  
At my age I could get consumed with fear but God doesn't give us a Spirit of fear.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear,
but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

11 Timothy 1:7




His Love and Favor has been with me all my days. I will not fear!  At the age of 12 I asked
Jesus to save me and He has been with me all along my life's journey and will be to the end..
that is His promise.

"Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the 
presence of the angels of God over one sinner
that repenteth."

Luke 15:10




I pray God's blessings and Favor on your day.
May it be filled with Blessings!



Sylvia

10 comments:

Sylvia said...

I am still not getting emails from comments. I will try and visit your blog when I can. Thanks and have a great day!

Laurel Wood said...

Happy Birthday dear Sylvia. May the Lord richly bless you. That is a great verse to have taped to your computer. I appreciate the encouraging words you share here.

Happy Birthday with love and hugs xoxo

Chatty Crone said...

To you I entrust my Life. I love that.
What do you mean emails from comments?
Did you mark the box that when you made your comment to sent notifications to yourself?
sandie

Terri D said...

Happy birthday, Sylvia!! My manta...it's only a number!! xox

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Birthday Sylvia. I hope you had a special day filled with all the things you love.

~Sheri

Terra said...

Happy birthday Sylvia. We are almost twinsies as to age and birthday. My birthday is in 5 days and I was born the year before you. I love all your Scriptures here.

Danny Scott said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $250 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]

Louca por porcelana said...

Happy Belated Birthday...I love reading your blog. I hope you are well. Thank you for such encouragement.

Anonymous said...

service in Navi Mumbai
Housewife in Delhi
Hotel girls Service
Girls Delhi
elite delhi
Service in Mahipalpur
high profile service Delhi

Antonio said...

I'm writing from Ohio, Columbus precisely. I was diagnosed with brain cancer in August of 2010 and my wife breast cancer, A precious friend (African American) told me about Dr Jekawo A traditional herbal doctor in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my brain cancer,my wife breast cancer and herpes completely that we will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the herbal medicines preparation which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for 21 days to cure.I told Eric my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after I and my wife drinking for 21 days we were cured completely, I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with herpes or cancer to reach this great herbal doctor and that what i'm doing.
Dr Jekawo told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[drjekawo@gmail.com] thank you so much for this great opportunity.