Saturday, August 3, 2019

Words to Live by..Trust and Peace






 As we put our Trust in God, he will give us His Peace. Every day there is a struggle within us. We may not even realize it to start with. We get up each morning, dress, maybe make our beds then make us a cup of coffee or Tea. Then I often think, "OK" what do I need to do today? 

 Choices, oh so many that it can make us a little stressful. It can be like a roller coaster ride. I remember when I was younger riding one, the minute it started up, I wanted to get off.  Do you ever feel this way about your life?  


"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:24

When we have placed our total Trust and Faith in our Lord he will give us Peace.  God's Spirit will lead us and assure us, we can have perfect peace.



The peace our Savior gives us as we trust Him, transcends all understanding. Life will have it's ups and downs, but our Savior, who loves us more that life, is greater than them all.




Focus, Trust, and have Peace!


Sylvia

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Sometimes I struggle with finding peace and know that is because I am trying to control things that I know are out of my control. Some things are just hard for me to 'give over'. xo Diana

Linda said...

Beautifully said and since we are keeping it real; yes ma'am. smiles

Laurel Wood said...

Thank you for a very reassuring post. Remembering you both in prayer.

Chatty Crone said...

I loved your post today - thank you.

My favorite -
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:24

sandie

Terri D said...

Your post has lifted me up again! Thank you for this blessing, Sylvia!

Susie said...

Sylvia, It feels that you were writing about me and my stress. I know we are to face our woes each new day and pray on them and then let our Lord take over...for He is truly in control. Sending prayers up for you and your husband. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Nonnie said...

Sylvia, I guess we all can relate to that roller coaster ride. I feel I have been on one for the past 35 years! But we do learn from the bad choices and the other things we can't control, don't we?