Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Words to Live by:... Hope amd Love






Oh I felt God's hug this morning!
Have you ever felt like you can't be used by God?
That you haven't been as faithful and obeyed as you should have. That was my feelings this morning as I got out of bed to start my day.
I opened my Bible, just to have it opened to find today's verses. Well God showed me right away not to depend on my feelings. Bible opened, my eyes fell on this verse.

"For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance."
Romans 11:29

Thank you O Lord, for your assurance of Hope and Love for me! There is so much Love and Hope in my heart right now.



As we spend time every day, with God and surrender our lives to Him, more and more each day, His Love will show in us. His presence in our lives draws us closer to him and it will show in and through us and direct others to His Love.


There are days I feel like quitting, giving up but God always shows up and encourages me with His Love. He has restored me this morning, again.



God never changes, his Love for you today, tomorrow and forever, is the same as it was when you first believed.

"Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you prove what is good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God."
Romans 12:2

Continue in his Love, share your faith and Love with others.
Have a Blessed Day!


Sylvia

10 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

This was a timely message for me, dear Sylvia. Thank you. God bless you today.

Debbie said...

Have no doubt that God uses your words of encouragement and truths to lift up and encourage others! You are a blessing to me. I love you mama ❤️
Debbie

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh thank you for this today. I just woke up after a fitful night's sleep...too many things on my mind getting ready for this next big move. I need to let God be in control and stop fretting about the details...and your message this morning is comforting and encouraging. Just what I needed. Thank you! God is using you right now!!!!

Sandi said...

Amen!!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Aren’t we thankful for Our Lord’s faithful and unwavering LOVE for us? Thank you for the beautiful reminders and the verses you’ve shared, Sylvia.

Terri D said...

I am blessed by your words this morning, Sylvia!

Visits With Mary said...

Great message...Blessed Assurance!

Susie said...

Sylvia, I too some times think I can do it myself. Oh silly me...God has been by my side forever. I am so thankful. You and your husband are in my prayers. God was showing you he is there. :) Blessings, hugs to you,xoxo, Susie

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you felt his hug this morning.

Anonymous said...

Bangalore
Girls Gurgaon
Girls in Delhi
Air-Hostess In Delhi
Delhi Service
in Delhi
Delhi Girls
Delhi Girls
MUMBAI