Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving










Today I am Thankful for all God's Blessings!
The gift of God's Love.
Thankful for my family.
My friends.
The special ladies I've met and come to 
know and love here in blog land.

Time with all my family on this special day!


There is so much to be Thankful for!

"Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name,
make known his deeds among the people.
Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him,
talk ye of all his wondrous works."
1 Chronicles 16:8-9

I want to wish everyone a very 
Happy Thanksgiving
and
A Merry Christmas!

There will be 14 for Thanksgiving Day at
my house. My girls are bringing the food
and I will do the dessert,
I am so blessed to have such thoughtful
and loving daughters!
God is so good!
I may not be posting as often but will try
to find time to visit and read your post!

Sylvia




11 comments:

Susie said...

Sylvia, We all love you too. :):) My girls and I , all do the cooking and we have our special dishes me make. Blessings to you and your family, xoxo, Susie

Stephanie said...

Amen to what Susie said....indeed, we love you :) I am so thankful for you, Sylvia, and I still remember the day I came across your blog - what a blessing you are!

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. Love and hugs to you!

Billie Jo said...

Sounds perfect!
Have a blessed and cozy day with your family.
Hugs!

Debby Ray said...

Sylvia...this is a beautiful post and I want to wish you and yours a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! ♥

Carol W. said...

Have a very blessed Thanksgiving, Sylvia!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Lisa said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will be visiting family on Thanksgiving. I go to my side of the family for one meal then to my husbands side for the 2nd meal. We cook dishes to take to each. It's always a great time to be with family.
Blessings,
Lisa

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Have a blessed and joyous Thanksgiving with your family gathered around. So wonderful to have daughters and loved ones to help!! The important thing is to just enjoy being together. God bless you!!

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm thankful for your friendship this year, Sylvia. I love your Christmas Header, it's beautiful.

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Such a blessing for your family to gather together. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

How wonderful that your daughters were helping so much with the Thanksgiving meal! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and wish you many blessings in this season!