Saturday, May 25, 2019

Good Morning





My days are spent doing household chores
and seeing to the needs of my hubby.
He has good days and not so good days.
I was looking for a photo to post today and 
ran across this one.  I knew at once it was
the right verse for me, since I have been seeking
God's ways. I admit I get somewhat impatient
with him at times. 

This morning my Bible devotion was:

1 Samuel 18:14
"And David behaved himself wisely in all
his ways, and the Lord was with him."

In all my seeking there were times I didn't 
act wisely. I have and do pray for wisdom
to show love to those around me, especially
my hubby. 
Godly wisdom and understanding 
is worth more than silver and gold!

Have a Great Memorial Day Weekend!



Sylvia

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Amen! So true.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh Sylvia, don't be hard on yourself. We all have those days and moments when we know we aren't being as patient as we should be...we are human, and sometimes things just get to be too much. But then when we have a chance to rest a bit, we know that God is there, helping us to do the right thing. He gives us wisdom and grace and patience when we need it most. Just continue to trust in the Lord, and He will give you all that you need. But don't be hard on yourself...you are a wonderful and marvelous person and wife.

Toni said...

Love your post Sylvia. I didn't realize you were posting again. I shall visit more often my friend. Have a blessed Memorial Day and weekend.

Chatty Crone said...

I understand your post in three ways. It is very hard to be a caregiver. Hope you give a little bit to yourself too.

Terri D said...

Caregiving is so hard and also so rewarding. There are always blessings to be found. Be kind to yourself too, Sylvia!