Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NEW BIG CUP

 
 
 
 
 
 
I have a new Big Cup, thanks to my 16 year old grandson,Johnathan, he is so thoughtful! He spent this past weekend with me and this is what he gave me when he came in the door.  I didn't know that I was collecting them, but I guess my family thanks I am.  I do love it especially since it came from him.
 
 
 



This morning I made Banana Nut Muffins.  




 
And of course I had to use this pretty saucer I found at ,, now was it a thrift store or yard sale? I really don't remember, but I do know that I didn't give but a few cents for it, and there was only one
but that was ok, anytime there is a rose on something that is enough for me.
 
 



You may remember these  three large cups I posted about awhile back. Now I have four.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a picture of Johnathan and myself taken last year before  his spring chours concert.
Johnathan, my first grandchild and a true blessing.
 
 
WISHING YOU A BLESSED DAY!


3 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

What a sweet, thoughtful grandson!!! Double blessing...the visit with your grandson, AND the BIG CUP!!! I love your fall scene with the cup that matches FALL!! The rose plate is lovely. Little treats like that just make me smile, don't they you? Your banana muffin sounds good too! I have a couple of overripe bananas waiting to be made into muffins or banana nut bread. I need three to make a loaf, so maybe I'll just do the muffins instead. Great idea!! I enjoyed this story today! Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Love the new BIG cup! I was sitting here drinking my morning cup of coffee and while I was reading your post I thought, "I need a big cup like Sylvia's for my morning coffee!" :)
It sounds like your grandson is very thoughtful and thinks very highly of his sweet Grandmother - what a blessing!
I enjoyed your pictures, especially the saucer with roses on it. So beautiful!
I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Bernideen said...

I was very close to my grandmother - a special relationship and you are blessed!