Thursday, April 3, 2014

I AM IN LOVE!





Like i said,  "I AM IN LOVE"!  Today I went shopping at Kroger and love their selection of teas!
I found one by Bigelow "Vanilla Caramel Black Tea".

I made Lemon Curd yesterday so today  when I went to the store and found this Tea, I thought "OK I'll make those Cinnamon Pecan Scones that I found the recipe for in the Tea Time Treasures magazine. Then I whipped up some heavy cream.   Got this idea on Tuesday when I visited the British Pantry Tea Room. Slice the scone,add lemon curd and then put heavy whipped cream on top. I normally have one or the other but both together was extra icing.


Yumm, you would have thought I hadn't eaten in a month of  Sunday's





Even my hubby loved it for an afternoon snack!






If you like caramel, I sure recommend the tea!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Sylvia

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds amazing!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thanks for pointing that out. That tea sounds delicious.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Yum. I am on a super strict diet so I practically have tears in my eyes now. Oh sounds so so good, I miss bread something awful.

I usually don't care for Bigelow teas - may have to try that one and give them another chance.

Thanks, Syl- hugs.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You should redo this post with the recipe - giving credit to source, and join the weekly linkie party Foodie Friday over at Rattlebridge Farms and share with others!

NanaDiana said...

Well, that looks delicious and another thing I LOVE is that black and white dinnerware. I just love it! xo Diana

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

And who doesn't like Caramel????????? :-)

Stephanie said...

Ooooh, the tea sounds divine! I will be on the lookout for that kind - my husband loves caramel as well so he would probably like it too :) He and I always enjoy a cup of tea at night.

Have a sweet weekend, my friend! Love you!