Saturday, April 5, 2014

SIGNS OF LIFE




As the snow melts and signs of life appear, we see a new and brighter day. Changes in the world around us. God's beauty abounds, we only have to look to find His Love and Grace.



Winter is a pretty season in it's own right, but I'll take Spring.  It reminds me of all things new, new beginnings, a new life. Everything coming alive after a long winters nap.  The beauty of flowers and the leaves arriving on trees again. So much to behold.



There are paths that we take along life's journey that leads us to all God's beauty. Yes, He will lead us if only we let Him, he restores us and leads us in the paths of righteousness.




He'll lead us  beside still waters.
Psalms 23







" Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

This is my hearts desire, that in some way or simple words, others will see Jesus.


May your Sunday be a Blessed!

Sylvia

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

That is a beautiful post, Sylvia. Your images and verses are wonderful! xoDiana

Lottie said...

Yes, such a beautiful post!

God's Grace Overflows said...

Yes, let Jesus shine his light in all of us! What a wonderful post and beautiful pictures!

I hope you have a lovely day, Sylvia!

Hugs,
Amy

Kay G. said...

Every perfect thing I see in nature, I think....GOD Made, NOT Man made!
Beautiful Spring in Georgia for us, yes?!

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Sylvia,
Such a beautiful post, both words and photos.
I have enjoyed my visit here and plan to come again. My phone does not allow me to follow you so I will return to do that.
I so enjoyed your visit to my new blog, again thank you!
Joy! Debbie