Monday, July 29, 2019

Words to Live by,,,,To God's Glory






Every day I wake up to new blessings, and I
confess there are days that are a struggle.
God doesn't forsake us as we walk by faith
in Him. He's always there, we may not feel
His presence, but as we seek Him in our prayers, 
our life. our hearts and in his word, we can assure 
ourselves of His love and His watchful care.

He knows what we need before we ask.
As we walk by faith and give Him all
the glory for what he has done in our
lives, give Him the Honor and Glory.

Thank you, Lord you have done so much for me.
As I start my day, go with me and lead me by your Holy Spirit. 
Keep me faithful and guide my steps.
In your Holy name I pray.
Amen

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Amen- There are struggles some days that seem insurmountable, aren't there? It is nice to know that there is someone bigger than us that we can lean on for guidance. xo Diana

Phoebes World said...

Amen Sylvia..Amen!. God has a plan for us. We just have to have Faith and trust in Him. He is with us always
Phoebe x

Deanna Rabe said...

This is truth! Thank you for a good focused reminder on this Monday morning!

Terri D said...

This post is a true blessing! Thanks!

Chatty Crone said...

It is true that we can go through some hard times we have no understanding of - but the one thing is God is with us. sandie

Anonymous said...

service in Navi Mumbai
Housewife in Delhi
Hotel girls Service
Girls Delhi
elite delhi
Service in Mahipalpur
high profile service Delhi