Friday, June 16, 2017

FRIDAY FOTO FRIENDS








Recently we spent an afternoon with my sister, 
Linda and her husband Jack. We enjoyed sitting on her back deck.

The sky was a baby blue with cotton ball clouds.


Her poodle, Lexie, decided she wanted us to play ball with her. 





She will hold one ball in her mouth and with her nose push the other one to you so you can throw it.












Isn't she cute.






When the sun got a little hot for us, we went to the front porch.




We enjoyed porch sitting and chatting until we had to leave.






The clouds were just a pretty in the front, but for some reason they didn't show up in the photo.



"A home is where joy and sadness are shared, where love and respect are found, here friends are always welcome."
from the book: 'Promises From God Today'


I am linking with Deb at Breathing in Grace

Have a Blessed Weekend
Sylvia

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morn Sylvia, Lexie is cute as can be - she must really love to play ball! I love to sit on the porch or deck, look at the pretty clouds and listen to the wind chimes. I hope you will have a nice weekend.

Breathing In Grace said...

I <3 porch sitting....just posted a pic about that on Facebook! ;-) What a sweet puppy....smart, too! Thanks so much for joining in today. HOPE you have a great weekend

Pamela M. Steiner said...

That looks so peaceful and lovely. Love the cotton ball clouds..and the porch swing looks so inviting. Sweet little doggy!

Cranberry Morning said...

It looks so inviting, Sylvia!! And yes, that little poodle is cute. :-) Still wishing we'd put supports for a porch swing on our porch.

Melanie said...

Lexie is so cute! She looks very good natured. Porch sitting is just the best. I wish I had one. Have a great day.

Visits With Mary said...

I love visits with family and friends...I think I've said that a few times! lol So nice that your sister is close enough to visit. My brothers lived so far away that a visit meant a trip. Hope you enjoy the weekend.

betty-NZ said...

How great to have these places where you can visit outside. It's always good to catch up. The dog is just too cute!

God's Grace Overflows said...

Porch sitting is the best!! Loved all your photos. That little poodle is adorable!

Have a delightful week Sylvia!

Blessings to you,
Amy

Jeannie Marie said...

Oh I love your little poodle! Reminds me of the one my grandmother had. Love your promise quote!