Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Breakfast On The Patio

After a night of  thunder storms and rain it ws nice to wake up to cooler weather and birds singing. Sure did need the rain.  I dicided to make a breakfast Quiche and cranberry scones and eat on the patio.


It was just the two of us so I didn't do anything fancy but we enjoyed the fresh clean air and listening to the birds sing as we ate.


 Cranberry scones!



Bacon and chesse Quiche!


Lemon Curd for our Cranberry Scones!



Flowers to go beside the table since it was small and didn't have room for a table arrangement!




                                             HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

3 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What a lovely spot for tea and such awesome eats and treats!

That is a gorgeous spot, Sylvia!

Sure wish I could join you there!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Sylvia,
You have a wonderful place to eat outside. Your breakfast looks delicious and I like your cute teacup plant holder. I can't wait until the weather here warms up so we can have meals outside.
Have a good day.
Nancy

Sylvia said...

Thanks Michele and Nancy, I do enjoy the outdoors, especially in the spring!