Friday, May 11, 2012

Traveling Tea Basket

On Tuesday, I visited my sister that wasn't feeling well and carried a  "Tea in a Basket" for brunch.





We had blueberry scones, Brocolli Quiche, sliced tomato's, fruit: strawberries,watermelon,grapes,and cantelope, smoked turkey and cheese sandwiches...I cut the bread out with my teapot cookie cutter..sorry forgot to take a close up picture of them.  We had chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple angel food cake for desert!















Did I forget to say  "lemon Curd"  for our scones!







She loved the pink violets!








YUM!






Can't forget the Tea!





Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You have done such a sweet thing for your sister!

Your tea feast looks delicious!

Thanks so much for sharing this pretty and precious tea with us!