Monday, May 21, 2012

Sidewalks

Don't you just love small towns (or any size towns) sidewalks that are tree lined and full of flowers.  I do, today we went to one of our favorite towns to shop the stores after having lunch. This is Pine Mountian, Ga.




another view, love all the hanging baskets.  I try to make my pictures larger but somehow they get smaller when I post them.





See the signs and the tables outside the resturant!  So nice and peacefull,and romantic!
They even give horse and buggy rides after 6:00 P.M. on weekends!



 







Another sidewalk that I just love is in Hogansville, I stayed at the Hotel there last year. Can you see the bicycle parked on the side?




Love the pink flowers!


In 2010 I visited Savannah, and stayed at the Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn, here is the sidewalk outside it and one at one of the Parks..





The one above is in Charleston, SC. across from the Inn we stayed at in August 2010. This is Bay Street..






This is the sidewalk to the side entrance to my sister's backyard.





Hope you have enjoyed our walk down these beautiful sidewalks!


Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh how beautiful!

Those places are truly dreamy!

parTea lady said...

Your photos are lovely. Do they still have a tea room in Pine Mountain? I love visiting these places and am looking forward to another a trip to Savannah in July.