Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!

 
 
 
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS,  mine started on Friday when all 6 of my grandchildren came to bake cookies, yes, even my grandson that turns 17 in June. They had such a wonderful time. They rolled the cookies out, cut them out and then decorated them when they were baked and cooled. I'll put pictures of them.
 
 



How cute is that face.



These grandkids are such a blessing to me, I am so thankful for them.
 
 

 
 

 
 
I love my Whittard of Chelsea teapot cozy that my daughter gave me, she ordered it from www.anniesteatime.com it looks like it's peachy but it is pink.
 

My four silver teaspoons, also from Annies Tea Time.



 
 
 
Here are a few other Tea items I received.
 



My daughter found this for me at Cracker Barrel.
 
 
 
After a weekend of celebrating and enjoying time with family and friends, I needed a tea break this afternoon.
 


 
 
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Sylvia

5 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Such a sweet post- your gbabies are so cute and look at your wonderful baking! YUM!!

Your new tea items are awesome, Sylvia.

Can't wait to share mine, but time is so limited right now, isn't it? Such a busy time of year!

Hugs!

Sylvia said...

Yes Michele, time is precious now, I forgot to include my teaspoons my daughter gave me and just had to take another minute and include them. Hope you are enjoying the season and do have a Happy and Blessed New Year!

your tea sis,Sylvia

Pamela M. Steiner said...

YOur blog is aptly named, A Grandma's Blessings", because you are truly blessed as a grandma!!! Such lovely grandchildren, all having such fun together with you. I'm so glad you recorded that day with pictures. Such a treasure. Love your tea time gifts too. My sister gave me some of the Twining's Christmas Tea, but now we can't find it at any store. She bought it in Ga. at Target as they were traveling through, but we can't find it here in Florida. It's very good tea! Love your tea cozy too. That is really cute.
Merry Christmas, Grandma!! :)

Donna Heber said...

Hi Sylvia,

Wonderful family photos and adorable teapot cozy. I hope you had a great Christmas and wish you all the best in 2013.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hello Sylvia
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
I can just imagine our 6 grands all baking together, the 18 yr old grandson would have none of it so I congratulate your group at making some yummy looking cookies together.
You received some nice tea and related items for Christmas that I'm sure you'll enjoy.
Have a happy and healthy 2013.
Judith