Sunday, October 15, 2017

Directions in Life


My favorite verses to go to
when I need directions
on my path of life.




Each day is given to us as a new start, a new beginning.
Do we need to change our way of thinking or just need guidance in making a decision?
Starting it off with prayer and reading the bible, God's word to us, is always a good place to start.




As we trust in God, He directs our steps.

Lord, may I love and serve you with all my heart wherever you lead me today! 



Have a Blessed Autumn Sunday!
Sylvia

9 comments:

Sandi said...

Amen..

Pamela M. Steiner said...

wonderful way to start my SONday! Thank you. Love these verses.

NanaDiana said...

What a great bright moment to see this post here this morning, Sylvia. I love that last Proverb verse. I just told someone else that I love the Proverbs and, of course, the Psalms.
Have a beautiful Sunday. xo Diana

Lisa said...

Beautiful Scripture. Happy Sunday.
Lisa

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Love the scripture you chose as a blessed reminder that we can trust the LORD in all things, His promises are sure and steadfast, and His ways are always best!

Susie said...

Thank you Sylvia. This is a great way to start our day. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Red Rose Alley said...

The Proverbs verse is a favorite of mine. Autumn is starting to show its beauty around your area, Sylvia. The oranges and reds and golds are beautiful.

Have a sweet Sunday.

~Sheri

Nonnie said...

Blessed Sunday to you, too. Beautiful scriptures with so much wisdom. My day just doesn't go right if I don't spend time with Him first.

annie said...

Lovely. Prov 3 has such deep meaning.
PS love your header.