Sunday, January 14, 2018

When Troubles Comes Remember..



"Have not I commanded thee, be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."
Joshua 1:9
KJV

Remember...  God's promise to always be with you.
Remember... all the things He has done for you.

We can be still and quiet in our spirit and meditate on His blessings.




When the clouds of life aren't as bright and sunny as we would like them to be, Remember..out of our despair, God reminds us of His love through his son Jesus Christ. We can return to resting in his great love.

" I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me."
Psalms 77:1
kJV





Remember... the sky will once again become bright and the sun will shine again.

We may not feel His presence but He knows our every heartache. In our weakness He is our strength.





"Lord, I cannot understand the depth of your love or the wisdom of your ways when trouble comes upon me.  Help me to find my way back into your arms and remember your glorious love for me."
Amen





Out of our troubles He calms the storms and makes a way for us.




" O that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for his wonderful works..."
Psalm 107:31

Praying in the days to come,
 for all the people that are
hurting and need God's love
and blessings in their lives.
Sylvia

11 comments:

Karen said...

Sylvia, This is such an encouraging and lovely message for today. Thank you very much. I am praying for so many who are homeless in this frigid weather.

NanaDiana said...

This is a beautiful, uplifting post, Sylvia. God bless you this Sunday as we head into a new week. Love to you-xo Diana

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful, encouraging post. Reminds me of something I once read.."He doesn't always calm the storm, sometimes He calms His child." I've experienced His peace in the midst of a recent storm....so thankful for it!

Sandi said...

Thank you, Sylvia. I needed this today.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So many wonderful words of encouragement and comfort here today. Your first picture of the bridge immediately made me think of the song "Like a Bridge Over Troubled Waters"...I don't think it was necessarily a spiritual song, but it makes me think of Jesus, Who IS our Bridge over troubled waters of every kind...a bridge to hope and peace and strength and joy again. Jesus is our Bridge over the troubled waters of life. Thank you for this today. I pray you are having a blessed and peaceful day.

Visits With Mary said...

A very encouraging post, God is so good to us!

Lisa said...

Great words to live by. Happy Sunday!
Lisa

Toni said...

Beautiful post. I loved it as it truly blessed me dear Sylvia. Have a day of blessings my friend.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

All so very true Sylvia. We often feel so alone and its usually because we are not focusing on Who is walking with us, right by our side, but rather on the circumstances. Easier said than done, I know.

Red Rose Alley said...

I enjoyed your Sunday post, Sylvia. I feel His presence and know He's with me always.

~Sheri

Sandi said...

I have this bookmarked and come back to it every now and then. It is a blessing to read!