Thursday, September 20, 2018

A Bend in the Roas


I found this poem on my
Facebook feed and thought
it was so true. Sometimes
we get down and sad thinking
things will never change or get better,
they do, if stop and think about
it, each new day brings something
different.  How wonderful that it
does bring new things to see, maybe
a blue sky, a dove that flies up
in top of a tree, a neighbor that drives
by and waves to say hello. 
Each day is a blessing and tomorrow 
will bring something new, just look
around and be thankful things doesn't
stay the same.


Have a Peaceful Afternoon!
Sylvia

8 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Beautiful poem, I love Helen Steiner Rice!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Thank you for sharing this here. I loved reading this today, and am happy to see it again. Life has a way of changing before our very eyes, but God is always in control, and we just need to trust Him when things don't go the way we think they should. He's got it covered!!

Susie said...

Thank you Sylvia, I have always love H. S. Rice's poems. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Chatty Crone said...

I love H. S. Rice's poems. In fact I have the book of her poems called Leaves of Gold. She is very uplifting. sandie

NanaDiana said...

That is beautiful, Sylvia. A poem of hope!!
Hope you have a peaceful night- xo Diana

doodles n daydreams said...

A lovely poem, Helen Seiner Rice is so talented.
Diana

Toni said...

Love Rice's poem and I'm so glad you are posting again dear Sylvia. Have a day of blessings ahead my friend.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is beautiful, Sylvia. Thank you for sharing.

Have a peaceful relaxing Sunday.

~Sheri