Saturday, June 22, 2019

Taking One Day at a Time


I am learning to take one day at a time!

It has been a while since I posted. I want to 
thank Diana at nanadianatakesabreak for doing a post about my hubby, Curtis, and for all the prayers and thoughts sent for him. Click on her name to read post. 
He was in the hospital for 6 days with pneumonia in bothlungs and discovered he has A-Fib, which was determined to be the cause of his mini strokes.
 He already has COPD, which made it even worse
on his blood pressure and oxygen levels. He is now in Rehab for therapy to regain his strength and balance. He's doing much better after 20 days there, hoping to come home next week.
I have spent most of the days and some nights with him. I am ready for him to be home and back to somewhat normal life, although I'm told things will be different.

"I love the Lord, for he heard my voice, he heard my cry for mercy." 
Psalm 116:1

God is a merciful and loving father, I am so thankful for his grace and answers us when 
we call out to him in our troubles.
I don't know when I'll be able to post again, just 
know I am thankful for all my blogging friends,
for their love and support!


Have a Blessed Weekend!
Sylvia

11 comments:

Gayle said...

The strength of your faith shines through your post as a witness. I'll be praying for both of you.

Visits With Mary said...

Good to hear Curtis will be coming home and pray life will be good for both of you.

Elizabethd said...

So sorry to hear this, and sympathising having been through much the same with my husband this year. Praying that all will be well and that he will be strengthened enough to return home.

Sandi said...

Hugs

doodles n daydreams said...

So sorry to hear this but know that God has it all in hand and that the rest of us are joining you in prayer and sending love.
Diana

Laurel Wood said...

I am praying for you both. xoxoxo Mildred

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I am so sorry he has been through all this, and you too, and will be praying God will give peace and healing very soon.

Chatty Crone said...

I had read hers - she is sure a prayer warrior for others. I think now that he has a diagnosis and in rehab - he should be getting better? Is that right? God bless you for taking such good care of him.

Kay G. said...

Stay strong, and know that many are praying for your husband and for you. And being in Georgia, watch out for our thunderstorms! Take care. ❤

Red Rose Alley said...

I am glad your husband is doing better, Sylvia, and gets to come home soon. I know this is such a hard time for both of you right now. I love your stacked up tea cups. It reminds me of a picture I took once, and they were real tea cups stacked up! Yes, let's take life one cup at a time. : )

Have a blessed month of June.

~Sheri

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Somehow I missed this post. I have been praying for your and Curtis, however, and am glad that he is finally home. Praying now for your strength as you deal with the changes this will make in your lives. May God be with you and give you everything you need. God bless you dear friend.