Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday's Blessings







2 Timothy 1:7
"God doesn't give us a spirit of fear, but of 
power, love and self-discipline."

God hasn't given us a spirit of fear, but it is
something we all struggle with at times. 
Our hearts feels fear when there is danger, this
helps us to understand that we need to be careful
and alert to what's around us. Our fear sometimes
helps us to recognize that we should examine ourselves to see if we're doing something right or wrong for us. Our fear of the Lord should always be to obey Him. He loves us and wants what is 
best for us every day. At times He gives us this 
fear so we can see His Love for us and obey and 
"walk in His ways."
My prayer for today is that we all recognize the
fears God puts in our heart and turn to Him for guidance and truths to obey His will for us.


Have a Blessed Tuesday!
Sylvia

3 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Thank you for this reminder today. I have some "fears" about our future endeavor, among other things, but I KNOW God is in control, and He will take care of every single detail. My part is to just trust Him and rest in Him. Sometimes I need little reminders like this. Thank you.

Chatty Crone said...

You know what - I have been hit with this topic three times in the last couple of days. My grandson's bible class, a friend's letter to me, and this. A God Wink.

Some bad has to come for reasons to learn.

sandie

doodles n daydreams said...

Well put, something we all need to remember :)
Diana