Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Demitasse Cups

One of my prized finds when I worked in a high-end gift shop some years ago was a couple Demitasse cups.  They are of the Allyn Nelson Collection.

 


Pink Roses being my favorite, a cup with them on it always catches my eyes first.
I love the shape of the handle also.

 

 

The gold rim around the edges adds that special touch!




And the roses on the inside of the cup!






The stamp on the bottom is hard to read, (and it's small)  one day I hope to upgrade to
a higher grade camera. My Nikon L24 will have to do for now.



My set of teaspoons with the teacup on the end
goes great when serving tea..makes
teatime more special.

 




This demi cup has purple violet's on it.



Thanks for visiting today, please come by again!
 
 
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

1 comment:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh so pretty, Syl! Love the roses too- gorgeous pictures! Hugs!