Friday, June 1, 2012

My Church Yard Sale Find

Today I went to the yard sale at the church I attend, they are  raising money for the mission trip the Associate Pastor and other members go on every year.  I really got carried away!  I will only show one item today and will post more later.  It would take awhile to post all items.








I love the roses and the handles on the sides.  My mind just starts turning with ideas on how to use it.











Here is a close up of it.  I love that it says 1849-1894.  




HAPPY A BLESSED DAY!

3 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

OOOhhhh squeals of delight!

That is a truly wonderful find, and probably a very frugal one as well?!?

Nicely done my dear! Can't wait to see the rest and to see what you conjure up with this pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about what you found today. I can't wait to see how you use it and the other pretties you bought.

Sylvia said...

Thanks Michele and Gretchen, I forgot to mention I only paid a $1.00 for the bucket. I not only got items I love but helped support the mission trip also.