Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Beauty on my Daily Walk !




http://www.jeremiah-2911.com/2016/03/friday-foto-friends-21.html






By my front steps, Azalea's !



Dogwoods line the street.



This Dogwood is next to my house.
My next post will be "The Legend of the Dogwood"


I am so happy to see flowers bloom and leaves coming out on the trees.



Azalea's two houses down from mine.



My neighbor pruned their Crape Myrtles this week.   



Got two rockers for my front porch, after cleaning all the pollen off it will be "porch sitting time"!


Have a Blessed Day!

Sylvia 

Linking to : Friday Foto Friends 

8 comments:

Aritha said...

O how nice! You brightens my rainy, gray Dutch morning.

Melanie said...

Lovely sights on your walk. My azaleas are pretty much gone now. So cheery when they bloom! Have a blessed day.

Susie said...

Sylvia, Looks like it becoming spring like there. Love those flowers. You'll love your rockers once the weather allows you to sit out. Blessings for this God Friday and a Happy Easter, xoxo,Susie

Visits With Mary said...

The dogwoods are so pretty..and the azalea's too! It's a wonderful time of year. Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

doodles n daydreams said...

Lovely spring shots, winter will be here before too long for us. I might come and join you on the porch rockers one day :)

Diana

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love Dogwood's and would love to add one to my property! Thank you for sharing all that spring beauty with us!

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, I'm so looking forward to all the spring blooms...they've arrived in your neck of the woods before here. Those azaleas are beautiful...and dogwood blooms are beautiful...looking forward to that post. Hope you have a blessed Easter, sweet Lady. Thanks for linking up.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Sylvia. I have been absent from blogland since Dec. I love your new neighborhood and all the colorful beauty of springtime. Have a blessed day.