Thursday, December 27, 2018

Excited for the New Year!










Good Morning, hope everyone had a
great Christmas! It was very blessed
for myself and my family, this year
we had a new member to our family.
My great grandson,
 Jase Cannon Wilson!
He really enjoyed playing with the 
wrapping paper. He's 5 months now.


He loves his picture taken and always smiles!

This year Hubby and I have had health issues
and lots of ups and downs. Looking for the
New Year to be filled with God's blessings!



Be Happy and I'll see you next year!
Sylvia

8 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

He sure is a cutie! Praying the new year will be good to both of you.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Happy New Year! That Jase is a cutie!

Terri D said...

Sylvia, Jase is adorable!! Praying for you and your hubby!! Peace be with you, my friend!!

Chatty Crone said...

Jase is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visits With Mary said...

Jase is precious, just looking at his picture and I want to pick him up and love him. Prayers for good health in the new year. Happy New Year! ((hugs))

doodles n daydreams said...

Your great grandson is a real wee cutie, such a smiler.
Blessings and best wishes for 2019
Diana

Red Rose Alley said...

Little Jase is precious. I'm glad you got to spend time with him this Christmas. There's just nothing like a sweet baby in the house at Christmas time. His red and white outfit is so cute - it looks like a candy cane. : )

~Sheri

Laurel Wood said...

Blessings to you and yours this new year, Sylvia. Jase's photo is just precious. xoxo Mildred