Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hallelujah, Put me back together




I love this song by The Afters, I hope you can
click on it to hear it. I'm not sure how to put 
it on here, this is the only way I could.

Oh well, I couldn't get it to work, but if you 
go to youtube, you can hear it.

Isn't it a blessing when you get up each
morning and your Daily Devotion Bible
study is exactly what you need for that day!
This happens to me about every day now.
God is working in our lives, we just need
to seek Him, He is always waiting to hear
for us.

As I have posted before and those who know me
are aware of the ups and downs my hubby and I
have been through this year. Highs and Lows.
He has always been there to hold me up!

"For God has not given us a Spirit of  fear, but
one of power, love and sound judgement."
2 Timothy 1:9

I don't always remember this,
 when I am convicted of something I've done, I tend to condemn myself. This verse reminds me
God is always with me and tells me to come 
to Him and remember He's with me and able
to fix my mess and put me back together.
There is Grace for my "mess",
The more we are broken the more His light 
can shine through.

"Thank you Lord, for your grace that puts
me back in your light."
Amen

Have a Blessed Wednesday!


6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Good morning, Sylvia. We have so many of the same types of days. Anyone that has not been through it doesn't really understand it. As you know, I do understand it--so you have my prayers this morning. xo Diana

Visits With Mary said...

We serve an awesome God, He never forsakes us.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Condemnation is never from the Lord! The Lord is always ready to forgive then He 'remembers it no more.' How amazing is that?!

He uses all things to bring us closer to Him, to see our complete need of Him and His goodness and grace!

Love those lyrics!

Chatty Crone said...

I am reminded here - that God is always here - we are so blessed if we are believers.

Karen said...

Amen! God surely turned my mess into a message. This is a wonderful post and one I need. God bless you.

Terri D said...

God is good all the time!! Hallelujah!!