Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CHRISTMAS TOUR OF HOMES

 
 

 
November 30 - December 1, I attended the Madison, Georgia Christmas Tour of Homes. There were so many beautiful historic homes on the tour, so I am just posting my favorite ones.  I took 98 pictures, I can't post of all them. My sister Doris and I enjoyed the tour and our time together.
 
 
 
 
This is the Heritage Hall Living room.  A portrait of one of the former owners of the home, which is now the home of the historical society.
 
 


Heritage Hall dining room.
 
 
 

 
 
We did go inside this house but I forgot to take a picture at the time so I just took one as we drove by.
 
 
 
 
 

 
This was my favorite room in the house.  I love the black French accents.
 
 
 





So many tablescapes, that was so pretty! As my sister and I were looking at this one, the local newspaper was taking pictures and asked if he could take ours, maybe our picture will make the paper!
 
 
 
 

 
 






There were so many beautiful homes and decorated so pretty!  This home is featured in a Madison, Morgan County Book.
 
 


Another room in one of the homes.
 
 


 
 


 




 




 
I hope you have enjoyed this tour with me.
 
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!




7 comments:

Traveling Bells said...

Breathtaking scenery there! Loved the (cyber) visit...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this home Sylvia and the tour. Everything was just stunning.

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Great tour, Sylvia. I love the the traditional holiday decor.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh how I would have ADORED to take those tours with you - holiday home touring is one of my fav things to do - and you know I haven't planned one this year and missed them I think - life has been nuts busy.

Anyway, I feel as though I did the walkabout because of your post, thank you!

I daresay most of the home tours around here don't allow photos so I am sure glad yours did!!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you so much for stopping to visit me. I truly enjoyed the holiday home tour. Such beautiful architecture with so much history. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

Lottie said...

Sylvia, thank you for posting the home tours! The houses were just beautiful and the inside photos were just great! All the Christmas trees in the photos were just adorable, too! Hope you have a great week!

Melanie said...

Wow Sylvia this home is absolutely beautiful !
The decorating is so lovely, I bet you had a fantastic day out x